tirsdag, september 02, 2008

some photos

the wall....

me in my west, after a meething at UNOCHA, pointing my finger at Yanoun, my homevillage for the next months
one kind of checkpoint....
the sunset from were i live when i am in Jerusalem. living on the mount of olives




The guy in this photo, live right under a settlement. And are being harassed allot. a little while ago, his fields were burned down, and the solarsysytem was smashed...





a little shop... in Jerusalem:)





me overlokking some Jerusalem land...





a house that has been tared down... a lot og Palestinan houses gets a "house demolition" order. it is valid for ten years,m and u never now ehn they will ciome with the bulldosers to teasr down your house.


this house was to close to the wall\fence and Israelian land.





Ingen kommentarer: